DescriptionExplore British Columbia's bounty of craft beer with the BC Ale Trail. Explore stouts and snow-capped peaks, brown ales and beaches, or bikes and hikes that lead to a tasting room. Seven suggested self-guided tours showcase the province's rich and vibrant craft beer scene.
The Kootenay Rockies portion of the BC Ale Trail includes the following:
- Trail Beer Refinery
- Castlegar - Lion’s Head Smoke Brew Pub
- Nelson - Backroads Brewing, Nelson Brewing, Savoy Brewery & the Torchlight Brewing Co.
- Kaslo - Angry Hen Brewing Company
- Cranbrook - Heid Out Restaurant & Fisher Peak Brewing Co.
- Fernie Brewing Company
- Kimberley - Overtime Beer Works
- Invermere - Arrowhead Brewing Company
- Golden - Whitetooth Brewery
- Revelstoke - Mt. Begbie Brewery Tour