DescriptionBetween a Lake and a High Place is a brand new experiential tourism company based in Kaslo - a great location for many activities.
They unravel the distinctive nature of the West Kootenay area with behind-the-scenes access to unique places, venues and people integrating exclusive elements and stories of life from this unique region.
- The Red Balance - The land-locked Kokanee Salmon of Kootenay Lake.
- Photographic Storytelling - An afternoon with renowned freewriter and photographer.
- Mountaintop Music and Moonstories - A magical evening of music and stories.
- Life of a Tree - Scientific and spiritual walk amongst the trees.
- Harvest for Humanity - Become a fruit picker for the day in Kaslo.
- Pixie Treehouse Concert - Micro-concert with poet & harper, overlooking Kootenay Lake.
- David Kane's Workgang - Become a turn-of-the-century logger and learn survival skills.
- Acoustic Walk, Last Night - Enter one of nature's spiritual places for a forest walk at dusk.
- Batstronomy - Find out how to hear and count bats.
- Acoustic Walk, First Light - Sharpen your senses with an acoustic forest walk in early am.
- Drink Your Beer and Eat it too - A private Angry Hen Brewery Tour and tastings.