DescriptionQuantum Leaps is a unique, peaceful and scenic riverside retreat located in the beautiful Blaeberry Valley right along the Blaeberry River, 15 minutes northwest of Golden.
The property includes a main lodge, 3 cozy cottages, the river room and two traditional 8 m (26 ft) diameter teepees and a meditation house.
Each accommodation is self-contained with a kitchen and all amenities. Hot tub, sauna, massage, labyrinth & scenic rafting tours are all available. And what makes them truly unique... mud baths. You just have to experience it.
Personal retreats & workshops are offered throughout the year:
- Journey of the Goddess; A Wild Woman Retreat (May 11-13)
- Buddhist Centre of Calgary Silent Meditation Retreat (May 17-21)
- Entering into Silence; A Meditation and Yoga Retreat (May 25-27)
- Forest Bathing Retreat (June 15-17)
- Harvesting Happiness: A Silent Retreat to expand the heart (Sept 7-11)
- Awaken the Soul; A Couple's Retreat (Oct 12-14)
Quantum Leaps also offer a variety of healing modalities so that you can access your inner wisdom and greater life force energy; the Inner Explorations.
Golden is bordered by six national parks, thereby becoming a bridge to
vast wilderness. The Kicking Horse River is a national favourite with whitewater kayakers
and tours of the Columbia River Wetlands.