Four unique cottages, set in the picturesque village of New Denver, just a short walk from the shores of pristine Slocan Lake. Relax on your own garden patio and enjoy the natural flow of the dome interior.
- fair trade organic coffee and teas in simple-equipped kitchens
- group sitting area
- individual patios
- on-site parking area.
Centrally located in the heart of the West Kootenays, The Domes provide a friendly base from which to explore the area:
- Stroll the Mori Lakeside Trail, visit local museums, galleries, cafes and the vibrant Friday Market.
- Explore three provincial parks, cycle the Galena Trail or Slocan Rail Trail, kayak the lake, hike through alpine meadows to Idaho Peak.
- Enjoy a scenic loop day drive to the south (via the Slocan Valley, Nelson, Kootenay Lake, Kaslo) and to the north (via Kaslo, Lardeau, Trout Lake and Naksup).
- Return to watch the sunset behind the snowfields of the Valhallas.