DescriptionUnder a mile from the city of Fernie, the Lodge offers spacious (9,500 sq ft) accommodation for up to 40 guests in a secluded woodland setting overlooking the Elk River and Fernie Alpine Resort. Set on 10 acres and offering direct access to nature trails and views of the mountainous Lizard Range.
The lodge has 9 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, a huge dining room, large kitchen, a recreational room, enormous deck, private balconies, sauna and a rooftop hot tub.
- Spacious public areas including a large living and dining room
- Welcoming entrance hall with staircase
- Upper landing with space to seat 100 people
- Games room
- Rooftop hot tub
- Cable TV, wireless internet, 42" flat screen TV
- Commercial kitchen
- Weddings and banquet space for up to 120 people
- Ample on-site parking.
Elk View Lodge's posted rates are for a self-catered lodge.
Wedding packages available.