A small brewery, established in 2012, that is all about fresh beer and good times. Offering Growler fills, samples, pint sales, kegs, and Rossland Beer Company merchandise. The Rossland Beer Company is small in size, but big in flavour. They offer a tasting room and a sunny patio where you can enjoy a fresh beer.
The brewing process uses fresh Rossland mountain filtered water, the healthiest yeast, no preservatives or additives, fresh malted grain and hops. It is quality handcrafted beer at a fair price.
The beer lineup includes:
- 7 Summits Milk Stout - 2015 Gold Medal for Best Stout at Canadian Brewing Awards
- Four on the Floor IPA
- Helter Smelter Amber Ale
- Paydirt Pale Ale - 2014 BC Beer Award Winner
Seasonal and experimental beers are in addition to their regular lineup and introduce something a little different. Rossland Beer Co. regularly tries new recipes and new ingredients. Their hop provider in Yakima Valley, creates new strains each summer, which enables the Rossland Beer Co.'s beer technician to be creative with new tastes and creations.
Whether it's on tap or in bottles, you can often find the Rossland beer at these establishments:
- Red Mountain Rafter Lounge
- The Flying SteamShovel Restaurant & Pub
- The Rockcut Family Pub
- Rossland Royal Canadian Legion
- Alpine Grind Cafe
- Fresh Cafe and Apres
- Gabriella's Restaurant at Red Resort
- Warfield Liquor Store
- Rossland Fine Wines and Spirits
- Itza Ristorante (Nelson)
- REDroom Lounge at the Prestige Hotel
- More locations coming soon!
Rossland Beer Co. is located in downtown Rossland on Columbia Avenue - corner of Columbia & Washington - back alley access.
Hours of operation:
Sunday - Wednesday, 1-8pm.
Thursday - Saturday, 1-9pm.