Settings for golf resorts don't get much better than this! Tucked along the banks of the St. Mary River and at the base of the Rocky Mountains, St. Eugene is not your average golf resort. Certainly, the awesome 7,007 yard Les Furber-designed golf course is the trump card. However, when you consider the luxurious boutique hotel - situated in the restored Mission building - health club, exquisite dining and the full-service casino - you've got yourself a winning hand every time!
18 holes $75 - $90 (+tax) (Dynamic Pricing in effect)
Rates depend on day & time.
Call or go online for best rate.
Season: April through October
Services: Power carts ~ club rentals ~ club storage ~ licensed dining ~ CPGA lessons ~ complimentary grass practice facility ~ tournament and group bookings ~ food & beverage.
- Unlimited driving range access
- Full-service 'Halfway House'
- Complimentary bottled water for each player
- New 2015 golf carts
- Smartphone GPS access course layout and player coaching
- Golf lessons for individuals or groups by PGA-certified professionals
- Mini-tournament programs can be arranged
- Full-service 19th Hole Restaurant & Bar, open very early to very late
- Additional resort food & beverage options include the Smokehouse Dining Room, Smokehouse Lounge and Fred's Saloon in the casino.
Call for custom packages; 2 night, 2 round packages start at $129 pp/day.
The Kootenay Rockies region is a premier golf destination and the East Kootenay corridor is one of the hottest golf destinations in North America. St. Eugene Golf Course is surrounded by 6 additional golf courses a short drive away. Two preferred Partner Courses include Wildstone and Shadow Mountain. The Resort's reservation agents can help with booking any of the enticing golf packages that include play at St. Eugene along with tee times at other courses in the area. Check their website for more details.